For 3 months now, I've been dealing with OPD consultations, walk-in patients, and possible admissions. And what do I deal with?
- * Students who sometimes came to me with their own self-made diagnosis;
- * Ladies who came for documentation of a slap on their faces but without a slap mark (what would I write on the medical certificate?);
- * Teens complaining of their breast getting bigger (it's just their growth hormone);
- * People who want to avail their sick leave, so they complain to you:
- * They have cough without fever;Or flu without symptoms; Or just anxious of 0-3 rbc on urine; Or walks towards you limping after accidentally hitting their ankle, but walked out straight after receiving the medical certificate.